-->

Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Summer Wishlist: New Look

There are some lovely pieces in New Look at the moment, so I knew a wishlist would be coming soon. This wishlist is small, but it has items that look so fun to style. Some of them would also be summer basics for years to come, whereas a few are inspired by the trends this summer!


 My style is very casual and basic, but also preppy and feminine. I love basic pieces that can also look really stylish, such as the white embroidered shirt, which could be worn with a skirt or jeans the perfect smart-casual outfit.

Stripes never go out of style, and there are quite a few stripy items in this wishlist! The wide leg cropped trousers are so stunning, they would look so good with a plain white t-shirt or crop top! I also love the stripy playsuits and the dress in the middle, just one of these could make an outfit. They would look so nice on holiday or any summer day/occasion. All you need are some sandals, a small bag and some sunnies!

Slogan t-shirts have been everywhere this season, so I had to include on in this post, the one in the top right corner says 'Lucky', and you could style this in so many ways. You could even style it with the pleated trousers below, I've also floral trousers everywhere this summer. I like that these ones are black because they would go with so many tops, but there are some bright red ones available if you want a pop of colour.

That rounds up my short but sweet summer wishlist. I'd love to know whether you like any of these items, and what you've enjoyed wearing this season!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love everything you've picked! That stripey playsuit is gorgeous!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig