-->

Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lip Colour


This summer I really needed some lightweight, non-matte lipstick options. I wanted something that was easy to wear and moisturising. After wearing liquid lipsticks for so long, it was time to switch things up a bit. As much as I love them, I was wearing them too much and they started to feel uncomfortable during the warmer weather. The Revlon Ultra HD Lip Colours were just what I needed! They have become my favourite lip products this summer, keep reading to find out why.



These colours are gorgeous and perfect for summer. Here are the 3 shades -


Sand - A warm nude


Coral - the classic summer pink.


Desert - a pink nude.

All of these feel so lightweight. The gel formula provides high definition and a gorgeous glossy finish. You can make the pigmentation as subtle or intense as you'd like because it's really easy to build up the colour. You could even wear them over a matte colour for a nice glossy finish, especially Sand because it's such a nice nude shade. The packaging looks so classy, and I like that the colours of the tubes match the shades really well. 


I've really enjoyed using these over the summer. It's a lovely change from matte liquid lipsticks. These lipsticks feel so moisturising and there's no fuss when applying them, unlike liquid lipsticks where you have to be more careful. When all you want is easy, carefree summer make up, the Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lip Colours are perfect. 

I'd love to know if you've tried these. If you haven't, what are your favourite lip products for summer? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look so pretty, the perfect mix between a glossy balm and a lipstick! I hate anything too matte and drying over the warmer months so I will definitely be checking these out, thanks for the great review x

    www.sophieblxck.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen these before, but they sound great! Something glossy and balm like is such a nice change from matte lipsticks, and the colour of these looks pretty too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig