-->

Sunday, 30 July 2017

July Favourites


Here are the beauty, fashion and lifestyle favourites I've been loving throughout July.






Most of my beauty favourites revolve around lips this month. I've been obsessed with the Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lip Colours, which I talked about in my last blog post. They are perfect for summer - lightweight, glossy and pigmented. The shades I picked include two gorgeous nude shades and a coral that really suits my skin tone.  Another beaut product that doesn't involve lips is the Rimmel Kate Contour Palette in 002 Coral Glow. It's such a good everyday product that creates a lovely sunkissed look. If I'm not using the Rimmel Insta Duo Contour Stick, I'm using this for sure!


Moving onto fashion, you may have seen these sunglasses in my Primark Haul. I've discovered that the cat eye shape really suits my face, and the frame on the top of the lenses is so interesting. These were only £3 each so I had to get two colours - rose gold/pink and blue/sliver!  I can add them to any outfit and it instantly makes it better. I would highly recommend checking out Primark for some amazing yet affordable sunglasses.

For lifestyle, I thought I'd talk about the music I've been enjoying this month. Dua Lipa and Lorde both released albums this month and I've had them on constantly. As well as that, I've been obsessed with Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller. I'm a huge fan of Demi Lovato and her new single Sorry Not Sorry has got to be one of the sassiest songs of 2017!

What have you been enjoying this month?




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love those sunnies, I definitely need to head to Primark! Lovely picks xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! I love that contour palette too!

    Sarah x

    http://www.surroundedbysparkle.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig