Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Three Things

Here are three things that I've been enjoying lately!

Meditation/Mindfulness

Recently I've been practising mindfulness, and part of this involves mediation. I use the Calm app to mediate, it just takes ten minutes out of my day to sit, breathe and listen. It's really helped me focus, clear my mind and feel more calm in all aspects of my life. It's especially helpful as we approach exam season!

Embracing Spring

One of my goals for 2017 was to embrace all the seasons, and I'm definitely enjoying the start of Spring. Starting to see the blossom on the trees, daffodils growing and being able to dress for slightly warmer weather is so uplifting and it's so nice to focus on the present season. However, my excitement for summer is already starting to kick in - a holiday with the girls is already on the cards!

Being happy for others

Through practising mindfulness and self-love, I find it so much easier to connect and have a happy relationship with others. Being happy for people, their achievements and their passions is such warming and exciting feeling. Whether its a compliment, an act of kindness, or even just sitting with them and listening to what they have to say - the simplest things can mean so much.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been trying to be more mindful in the past few months as well and I've really been focusing on meditating when I can as well. I do find it makes me a bit calmer all round :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig